Powered by Blogger.

Sponsor Kami

There was an error in this gadget

Featured Video

Berbagi Indah Pada Waktunya Dengan Dunia ILMU

Total de visualizações

Followers

Saturday, 21 July 2012

Contoh Lamaran in English

ALT/TEXT GAMBAR
Contoh lamaran dalam Bahasa Inggris :
                                                                                                   Bandung, December 11, 2011

To
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
PT. J Resource Nusantara

Dear Sir,

I read your advertisement in Kompas about the possibility of obtaining a position in your company as  IT Officer-Sulawesi. I am 30 years old and hold Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, STMIK-IM Bandung

I am familiar with computer and have good command in English, I am able to work effectively, independently, work in a team, build good business relationship, and able to work under pressure.

Enclosed, please find my CV. I would be prepared to come for an interview at any time convenient to you. My contanct address is as follows:         
Jl. Menara Berkah No.21 RT 002 Rw 012
Bandung
HP : 08212289397 or E-mail : digifest@yahoo.com
I look forward to a favorable reply. Thank you in advance for your time and consederation.

Yours Sincerely,


Digian,S.T

0 comments

Post a Comment

ALT/TEXT GAMBAR
ALT/TEXT GAMBAR